- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 12 blinis, shop bought
- 150 g crème fraîche
- 1 bunches dill, finely chopped
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 100 g gravadlax, cut into strips
1. Spread the blinis bases out on a board.
2. Place the crème fraiche in a bowl. Stir in the dill and honey.
3. Place spoonfuls of the crème fraîche mixture on top of each blini.
4. Curl slices of Gravadlax into rosettes and place on top of the crème fraîche.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Rate This Recipe