- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 large eggs
- 50 ml double cream
- 250 g smoked salmon, finely sliced and cut into strips
- 1 pinch of chopped chives
- black pepper
- 30 g butter
- sprigs chervil, to garnish
1. Break the eggs into a large bowl, add in the cream and beat together.
2. Add in the smoked salmon and chives. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Heat the butter in an omelette pan. Once the butter is sizzling pour in the egg mixture, tilting the pan to spread the egg mixture evenly.
4. Using a spatula, start pulling the edges of the omelette to the centre. Fry until the omelette has just set.
5. Place the omelette on a warm plate, garnish with chervil and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe