- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 225 g cooked peeled prawns
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt or soured cream
- 1 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- black pepper
- creamed horseradish, to taste
- 350 g smoked salmon, finely sliced
- 12 thin strips of leeks, or 12 chives
- slices lemons, to garnish
- sprig dill, to garnish
1. Mix together the prawns, mayonnaise, yoghurt and dill. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Mix in horseradish to taste.
2. Cut the smoked salmon into 12 long strips. Spread 6 strips out on a work surface. Divide the prawn mixture into 6 and put a portion of prawns in the centre of the 6 salmon strips.
3. Fold the salmon strip over the filling to wrap it up. Use the remaining salmon strips to wrap around the filling, covering the exposed end.
4. Tie each parcel up with a thin strip of leek or a chive.
5. Garnish with lemon slices and dill sprigs and serve.
Rate This Recipe