- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g dried tagliatelle
- 120 g Philadelphia Light cream cheese, with Chives
- 125 g smoked salmon
- Juice of quarter lemons
- 100 ml semi-skimmed milk
- black pepper, to season
1. Cook the tagliatelle in a large pan of boiling water for about 8 minutes or as directed on the pack.
2. Cut the smoked salmon into small strips.
3. Drain the pasta and leave in colander.
4. Into the still warm pan add the milk, Philadelphia with Chives and lemon juice and stir to melt; add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add the pasta back to the pan into the Philadelphia mix and stir well until its all incorporated. Fold the smoked salmon in gently.
6. Finish with a grind of fresh black pepper.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Of which saturates 3g
Rate This Recipe