- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 75 ml white wine
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 50 g frozen peas
- 100 g smoked salmon, shredded
- 30 ml vodka
- 400 g fettuccine
- 50 g butter
- 100 g parmesan, grated
- 1 bunches parsley, finely chopped
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and cook the onions and garlic until softened. Add the wine and cook until reduced by half.
2. Stir in the vegetable stock and reduce by half again. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the peas and the smoked salmon.
3. Cook the fettuccine according to the packet instructions.
4. Stir the vodka into the smoked salmon and place the pan back on the heat. Bring to the boil. Add the cooked fettuccine.
5. Stir in the butter, Parmesan and parsley. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe