- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g smoked salmon, thinly sliced
For the sweet chilli relish
- 50 ml mirin, (Japanese rice vinegar)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 30 ml hot water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp red chilli paste, such as Sambal Olek
1. To make the sweet chilli relish: in a blender or food processor, purée the rice wine vinegar, fish sauce, hot water, sugar, lime juice, garlic, and chilli paste until combined.
2. Pour into a small bowl and serve with the smoked salmon.
Wine recommendation: Roederer Quartet Brut NV, California.
This recipe appeared on Great Food Live on 9/11/06.
Rate This Recipe