- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g smoked trout
- 6-8 cooked new potatoes, halved
- 4 chargrilled artichokes, in oil
- 1/2 red onions, finely sliced into half moons
- chopped dill
- 4 tsp cottage cheese
For the dressing
- 75 ml lemon juice
- 225m ml olive oil
- 30 ml sherry vinegar
- salt and black pepper
1. For the dressing, shake together the dressing ingredients and set aside. Shake again just before serving.
2. Pick off the flesh from the trout in rough chunks.
3. Mix together the potatoes, trout, onion, dill and dressing and top with the cottage cheese.
Rate This Recipe