- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes more if you make your own aioli
- Effort: easy
- 2 oval Turkish bread
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A knob of butter
- 2 duck eggs
- 4 pieces of smoked bacon
- 2 tbsp aioli, see cook's tips if you want to make your own
- 2 tbsp tomato chutney
- 1 handful of rocket
Tips and Suggestions
Check out our recipe for homemade aioli if you would like to make your own.
1. Place a griddle pan on medium heat. Brush the zoccoli bread with oil and grill for 2-3 minutes until nicely coloured.
2. Meanwhile get the bacon under the grill and cook to your preferred time.
3. In another pan add the oil and butter. Allow to heat up and gently crack the eggs into the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook the eggs for 2 minutes on a gently to medium heat. Gently pierce the yolk and cook for a further minute.
4. To assemble, cut the hot zoccoli in half, coat one side with aioli and the other with chutney. Add the bacon, the duck egg and finally some rocket.
Rate This Recipe