- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g Kerrygold butter
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 2 skinned fillets of sole
- A small squeeze of lemon juice
1. Sift the flour onto a large plate and season with salt and pepper. Pat the fish fillets dry with kitchen paper and lay in the flour, dusting each side with a light coating. Spread half of the Kerrygold butter over the top of the fish.
2. Place a large frying pan on a medium heat and place the fish, buttered side down, into the pan and gently fry for 2-3 minutes until a nutty golden brown in colour. Carefully turn over and cook for a further 2-3 minutes on the other side.
3. Lift the fish out and place on warm serving plates. Add the remaining Kerrygold butter to the pan and, once melted and frothing, add the parsley, chives and lemon juice and stir everything together.
4. Cook for 10-15 seconds on a high heat and then spoon the sauce over the fish.
Rachels Tip: This dish is delicious with some boiled potatoes and a simple green salad.
For more information on the Kerrygold recipes please visit Facebook.com/KerrygoldUK
Rate This Recipe