- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g sorrel
- 10 g flat leaf parsley
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp pine kernels
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 25 g parmesan, grated
1. Blanch the sorrel and flat leaf parsley for 20 seconds in rapidly boiling water. Refresh in cold water, drain and squeeze out any excess.
2. Place in a blender with the garlic, pine nuts, olive oil and a pinch of salt. Blend until you have a smooth puree.
3. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the parmesan. Taste and add a little more salt if required.
Rate This Recipe