- Serves: 2-4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 30 mins marinating
- Effort: easy
- 6 trimmed red radishes, washed and cut into 5mm slices
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp salt
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp chilli oil
1. Place the chopped radishes in a bowl with the sugar and salt, and leave to soak for 30 minutes.
2. Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in another bowl.
3. After 30 minutes, squeeze any excess liquid from the radishes and mix with the dressing.
4. Serve as a side dish, or as part of a series of dishes in a Chinese feast.
Rate This Recipe