- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 6 salmon, (150g each)
- 3 red peppers, chopped into fine strips
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- 700 g new potatoes
- coarse sea salt
- sprigs parsley, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5.
2. Butter 6 large squares of foil. Place a salmon fillet on top of each foil square. Sprinkle the chopped red pepper over the salmon.
3. Dot the salmon with butter, sprinkle over the soy sauce and season with freshly ground black pepper.
4. Fold the foil over the salmon, sealing the edges well. Place the parcels on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, cook the new potatoes in a large pan of boiling water until tender. Drain the potatoes and roll in the salt crystals.
6. Serve the salmon garnished with parsley and accompanied by the new potatoes.
Rate This Recipe