- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g dried spaghetti
- 5 tbsp Italian olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 3 red bird's eye chillies, dried, chopped
- 700 g fresh clams, scrubbed
- 125 ml dry white wine
- 2 handfuls pitted black Kalamata olives, in olive oil
- 3 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 medium radicchio, finely sliced
- 1 pinches salt, to taste
1. Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente.
2. Heat the olive oil in a separate saucepan and fry the garlic and chilli for 20 seconds.
3. Add the clams and cover with a lid. Cook for three minutes, or until all the clams have opened.
4. Remove the lid from the pan and add the white wine, olives and parsley. Season with salt and mix well. Cook until the flavours have infused before finally adding the radicchio.
5. Drain the pasta and toss into the sauce. Mix together well and serve immediately!
Rate This Recipe