- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 packets spaghetti
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chillies
- 2 large shallots, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 g clams
- 6 tinned anchovies
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 250 ml white wine
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 sprigs parsley, finely chopped
1. Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling salted water, according to the directions on the pack until just tender
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the chillies, shallots, garlic, clams and anchovy fillets for 1 minute.
3. Add the tomatoes, wine and lemon juice and bring to the boil.
4. Add the well-drained spaghetti and chopped parsley and toss through until evenly coated.
5. Serve at once with chilled wine.
Rate This Recipe