- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300 g shelled broad beans
- 300 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 120 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 20 leaves basil
- black pepper
- 300 g spaghetti
- 100 g mild goats' cheese
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the broad beans, blanch for one minute, then drain and rinse in cold water. Pop the beans from their tough outer skins.
2. Put the tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and basil in a large bowl and mix well. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Stir in the broad beans and set aside while you cook the spaghetti.
4. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the spaghetti and cook until 'al dente'. Drain.
5. Toss the spaghetti with the tomato and broad bean mixture and crumble in the goats' cheese.
6. Mix well, season with salt and freshly ground pepper and drizzle a little olive oil over the dish.
7. Garnish with basil leaves and serve.
Rate This Recipe