- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g spaghetti
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into florets
- handful walnuts
- 2 slices bread, ripped into pieces
- olive oil, for frying
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- pinch chopped parsley
1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, add the spaghetti and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions. Two minutes before the end of the cooking time, add the broccoli.
2. Heat a large frying pan with a splash of olive oil, and lightly cook the garlic.
3. In a food processor, pulse the bread and walnuts together until roughly chopped.
4. Transfer the walnut and breadcrumb mixture to the frying pan and stir in the lemon zest. Cook until browned.
5. Drain the spaghetti and broccoli and stir in the contents of the frying pan. Squeeze in the lemon juice and season to taste. Divide between two pasta bowls, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Rate This Recipe