- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp pine kernels
- ½ kg freshly cooked lobster, including shell but with meat removed from the tail, head and claw
- 100 g dried spaghetti
- 2 tbsp fresh pesto
- small handful leaves basil
- black pepper
- juice ½ of lemons
1. Warm the garlic and olive oil together in a small saucepan over a gentle heat, stirring constantly to make sure the olive oil is well flavoured with the garlic.
2. Add the pine nuts and the lobster meat.
3. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the spaghetti according to the manufacturer's instructions.
4. Drain, then add to the lobster and olive oil, and stir in the pesto. Finally, add the basil leaves, stir well and finish with a sprinkle of sea salt, some black pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice. To serve place the lobster shell on a plate and fill it with the spaghetti, allowing it to spill over the bottom of the tail.
Rate This Recipe