- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 125 g cooked spaghetti
- 4 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
1. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
2. Add the chilli and garlic, and gently fry for about 1 minute, until the garlic is just beginning to colour. Take care not to let it burn.
3. Add the cooked pasta and the parsley, and season to taste with salt. Toss well and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe