- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 230 g dried spaghetti, or other pasta
- 125 g mascarpone, double cream or crème fraîche
- 1 lemon, grated zest only
- large freshly handful grated parmesan or pecorino cheese
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, add the pasta and boil according to packet instructions or until cooked al dente (firm to the bite).
2. Drain the pasta then tip it back into the pan.
3. Stir the mascarpone into the drained pasta and set aside for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the lemon zest and cheese and mix together before serving. It can also be left to cool and reheated later.
Rate This Recipe