- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 160 g spaghetti
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 dried chilli
- 1 small monkfish tail, skin removed, chopped into small chunks
- handfuls clams
- 1 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- handfuls curly parsley, finely chopped
- small glass of dry white wine
1. Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a pan and add the dried chilli. Season the monkfish with salt and add to the pan. When the fish starts to whiten, add the clams, garlic, parsley and wine. Cover immediately with a lid and leave to steam for 3 minutes then take off the heat.
3. When the spaghetti is cooked, drain and return the clam pan to the heat. Add the spaghetti and toss. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Serve in pasta dishes with a drizzle of olive oil.
Rate This Recipe