- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g spaghetti
- extra virgin olive oil
- 3 small courgettes, cut into matchsticks or grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 150 g cooked, shelled prawns
1. Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until tender but still retaining some bite.
2. Drain and reserve a little cooking water.
3. Heat a dash of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the courgettes and garlic for a minute. Add the prawns and stir well to warm through.
4. Toss the cooked pasta with the other ingredients, season with salt and pepper and add a splash of the cooking water to loosen. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe