- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 smoked bacon, chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 6 mini Pepperami, sliced
- small punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 20 black olives
- 6 sun-blushed tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp red pesto
- 1 tsp pesto
- 500 g spaghettini
- small bunch of rocket, roughly chopped
- 60 g parmesan, grated
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil for the spaghettini.
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a wok. Add in the bacon and fry, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add in the onion, garlic and pepperami and fry, stirring, for 2 minutes.
4. Add in the cherry tomatoes, sun-blushed tomatoes and olives, mixing well.
5. Mix in the red pesto, green pesto and a little of the simmering water and simmer gently.
6. Place the spaghettini in the boiling water and cook according to packet instructions until al dente; drain.
7. Toss the rocket and Parmesan into the cherry tomato sauce, mixing well.
8. Add the drained spaghettini to the wok, mixing thoroughly, then serve at once.
Rate This Recipe