- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Greek (Loukaniko) sausages, coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp freshly grated cheese
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water until soft but still retaining their shape. Drain.
2. Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the potatoes, peppers, sausage, onion and garlic. Cook for about 10 minutes until everything is sticky and golden.
3. Stir in the eggs beaten eggs and reduce the heat.
4. Cook slowly until the omelette is lightly set.
5. Sprinkle over the grated cheese and grill until golden. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Rate This Recipe