- Serves: 4
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g new potatoes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 200 g chorizo
- 50 g black olives
- 25 g Pastilla pickled jalapeño chillies
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- chilli sauce, to taste
- 100 g cheddar cheese, grated
1. Set the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Cut the new potatoes into bite sized chunks and put them into a roasting pan. Scatter with the red onion.
2. Stir in the chorizo and black olives. Scatter with the pickled chillies and drizzle with the olive oil.
3. Add chilli sauce to taste: it doesn't have to be Spanish; it's just got to be one you can handle.
4. Mix everything together and bake for 50 minutes.
5. Sprinkle on the grated cheddar, and mix it in. Cook for a further 10 minutes and then serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe