- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus advance chilling
- Effort: easy
- 450 g mixed summer fruit, (strawberries, blackcurrants, cherries, redcurrants, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1 bottle of pink champagne, chilled
- shortbread, to serve (optional)
1. Hull the strawberries and pick the blackcurrants, cherries and redcurrants from their stems.
2. Divide the assorted summer fruit between four large glasses.
3. Open the pink champagne and pour over the berries. Eat (and drink!) at once.
Rate This Recipe