- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes plus overnight chilling
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 10 minutes soaking time
- Effort: easy
- 20 g packet leaf gelatine
- 750 ml English Rose sparkling wine
- 75 g caster sugar
- 150 g mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- 150 ml double cream
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, split, seeds scraped out
- fresh raspberries, to decorate
1. Soak 7 sheets of gelatine in 100ml cold water for 10 minutes to soften.
2. Put 200ml of the sparkling wine into a saucepan with the caster sugar and stir over a gentle heat until the sugar dissolves.
3. Squeeze out the softened gelatine and add to the pan, stir until dissolved, then add the remaining sparkling wine.
4. Pour the mixture into 4 dessert/cocktail martini glasses and add an equal mixture of fruit to each glass. Transfer to the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight, until set.
5. For the vanilla cream, pour the double cream into a large bowl and add the icing sugar and vanilla seeds. Whip until the mixture forms soft peaks when the whisk is lifted from the bowl.
6. To serve, top each glass of jelly with a dollop of vanilla cream and decorate with a few fresh raspberries.
Rate This Recipe