- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 stalks celery, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 900 g wild boar, cubed
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 250 ml red wine
- 800 g tomato purée
- 250 ml beef stock
1. Heat up the extra virgin oil in a large stewing pot. Add carrots, celery and onion. Cook until vegetables have become soft.
2. Add wild boar and season with salt, black pepper and nutmeg. Mix together and add the wine.
3. Allow wine to reduce. Add tomato, beef broth and a pinch of salt. Cover with a lid and cook for 2 hours.
Rate This Recipe