- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus preparation time for salad
- Effort: easy
- 1 kg American-style baby back or pork spare ribs
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 55 g brown sugar
- 2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
2. Cut the ribs into 4 sections. Combine the paprika, chilli, sugar and salt. Rub generously over both sides of the ribs and place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Cover with aluminium foil and roast for 1 hour.
3. Remove the cover and increase heat to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Bake for 1520 minutes or until browned. Serve with a simple salad and thick-cut chips.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website
Rate This Recipe