- Serves: 8
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 40 g coriander, roughly chopped
- 400 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 6 tsp harissa
- 600 g couscous
- 2 red onions, peeled and finely chopped
- 700 ml chicken stock, hot
- 2 lemons, grated rind and juice
- 4 ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 40 g parsley, roughly chopped
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
1. Makes deep slashes into the skin side of the chicken, and then rub the harissa into each drumstick, making sure it goes into the slashes.
2. Arrange the chicken on a foil-lined grill pan and place under a medium hot grill for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Place the couscous and red onion in a large heat proof bowl and pour over the hot stock and lemon juice. Leave to soak for 10 minutes until all the liquid has been absorbed.
4. Break up the couscous with a fork, and then stir through the tomatoes, Feta, lemon zest, herbs and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste
5. Serve immediately on warm plates, garnished with a lime wedge on the side.
Rate This Recipe