- Serves: makes 2 x 400g (14 oz) jars
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 340 g fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 large pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 large pinch of ground ginger
- 1 orange, finely grated zest and juice only
- 175 g lightlight muscovado sugar
Tips and Suggestions
to sterilise jars, either put them through a cycle in your dishwasher, boil them for 5 minutes in a pan of water or place in an oven preheated to 150ºC (300ºF), Gas Mark 2 for 10 minutes.
Buy Rachel's Favourite Food at Home
1. Place the cranberries (no need to defrost if they are frozen), cinnamon, ginger and the orange juice in a small saucepan and cook over a low heat, with the lid on, stirring regularly, for about 6-7 minutes, until the cranberries have burst.
2. Take off the heat and stir in the grated orange zest and the sugar. Pour into sterilised jars, seal and store.
Rate This Recipe