- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus cooling time
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 225 g roasted salted whole almonds
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp smoked or sweet paprika
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the almonds, stirring to coat. Sprinkle over the sugar, paprika and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly until the almonds are golden brown and the sugar has caramelised.
2. Spread the nuts out on a baking sheet to cool and harden, then break up as necessary before piling into serving bowls to serve.
Rate This Recipe