- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 kg pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and cubed
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- generous pinch of chilli powder, or more to taste
- sea salt
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5.
2. Put the pumpkin cubes on a baking tray, spreading them out well in a single layer.
3. Using a pestle and mortar, grind together the coriander and fennel seeds, chilli powder and sea salt.
4. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the pumpkin, tossing to coat.
5. Drizzle with enough olive oil to coat and toss again.
6. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown and caramelised.
Rate This Recipe