- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 chicken thighs, with skin
- knob of butter
- 4 rashers streaky bacon, cut into strips
- 6 oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 6 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 240 g dried spaghetti
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, including stalks, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- dash of olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
2. Season the chicken thighs and roast for around 35 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
3. Leave on one side to cool and then shred the meat into flakes after removing the skin.
4. Melt the butter in a separate pan, and fry the bacon, mushrooms and garlic for 5 minutes until lightly coloured.
5. Cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water until just tender. Drain and toss with the chopped parsley, red chilli, chicken, bacon and mushrooms.
6. Drizzle with olive oil and serve.
Rate This Recipe