- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 800 g tinned butter beans, drained
- 75 ml chicken stock
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- small handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
For the lamb:
- 4-6 lamb cutlets
- olive oil, to brush
- 2 tsp garam masala
- oven-roasted tomatoes, to serve
1. Place the beans, stock, mustard and olive oil in a saucepan and heat together until the beans are hot and the liquid is just beginning to simmer.
2. Remove from the heat, roughly mash with a potato masher, stir in the coriander and season well. Keep the mash warm while you cook the lamb.
3. Lightly brush the cutlets in a little olive oil and then sprinkle the garam masala and a little salt on both sides.
4. Heat a griddle or frying pan to high and cook the cutlets for 3-4 minutes each side.
5. Serve immediately with the mashed beans and some oven roasted tomatoes.
Rate This Recipe