- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g fusilli pasta, three-coloured
- 1 pinches salt
- 1 drops olive oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 slices ginger, finely chopped
- 200 g chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 50 g carrots, cut into medium-sized chunks
- 50 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 50 g courgettes, cut into medium-sized chunks
- 50 g yellow peppers, cut into medium sized chunks
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp chilli paste
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pinches freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta for 10 minutes with the salt and olive oil until al dente. Drain the pasta in a colander and set aside.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok, add the ginger and garlic, and stir-fry until fragrant.
3. Add the chicken, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Tip in the onion, followed by the carrot, broccoli, courgette and yellow pepper.
4. Add the canned tomatoes, chilli paste, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring now and then, until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Stir in the cooked pasta, making sure it is evenly covered in the mixture, and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe