- Serves: makes 12 wedges
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 oval pitta bread
- 3 tbsp olive oil, or enough to coat
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cumin seeds, toasted and crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 220Cgas 7.
2. Cut the pitta bread into wedges or strips, put into a big bowl and toss together with enough olive oil to coat each slice. Add the sea salt and crushed cumin and toss again.
3. Spread out the pitta slices on a baking tray and toast in the oven for about 5 minutes or until pale golden. Watch out-they burn quickly!
Rate This Recipe