- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g mung bean noodles
- 250 g uncooked de-veined prawns, fresh or frozen
- 100 g Thai red curry paste
- 80 ml fish sauce
- 80 ml light soy sauce
- 80 ml fresh lime juice
- 1 stalk lemongrass, finely chopped
- 80 ml rice vinegar, or Mirin
- 2 red chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
For the garnish:
- a generous handful of coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
1. Cook the noodles in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes, drain and rinse under cold water then drain again and set aside.
2. Cook the prawns in another pan of boiling water, and drain them once cooked. Allow to cool, then place in the fridge.
3. Meanwhile, combine all the remaining ingredients together in a bowl to make the dressing.
4. Toss the prawns, noodles and dressing together.
5. Scatter with the chopped coriander and serve with wedges of lime to garnish.
Rate This Recipe