- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 8 rice paper roll wrappers
- 1 bunch of mint, chopped
- 1 bunch spring onion, chopped
- 12 prawns, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 bunch of coriander, chopped
- half a cup of cashew nuts, oasted and chopped
- 1 chilli, chopped
- garlic chives, to tie the paper rolls
For the dip
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar, or Mirin
- 1 clove garlic, rushed
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 0 2 limes, juice only
1. Soak the rice paper rolls in water and then wipe gently with kitchen paper to dry.
2. Lay all the ingredients along the rice paper, roll up the rice paper carefully and then tie with a garlic chive.
3. For the dip, boil the sugar and rice vinegar together in a small saucepan, until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add the remaining ingredients and set aside to cool.
4. Serve the rice paper rolls with the dipping sauce.
Rate This Recipe