- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- olive oil, for frying
- 1 cloves garlic, sliced
- 8 small chorizo or merguez sausages, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8-10 king prawns, peeled and deveined
- 200 g passata
- 1 large handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
1. Warm the oil in a pan and add the garlic. When golden brown, add the sausages and fry until the oil changes colour as the paprika leaks out.
2. Tip in the prawns and cook until their colour changes.
3. Stir in the passata and let it warm through. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then stir in the chopped parsley and serve.
Rate This Recipe