- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the mash
- 900 g potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1-2 tsp Bombay potato spice mix, to taste
- large handful spinach
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
For the sausages
- 450 g spicy pork sausages
- mango chutney, to serve
1. Place the potatoes into a medium saucepan, cover with water and boil for about 15 minutes until soft. Preheat the grill to medium.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and soften the onion for 2-3 minutes. Add the Bombay spice mix and cook for 1-2 minutes to fry off the spices.
3. In the meantime, cook the sausages under the grill for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked through.
4. Drain the potatoes and crush lightly with a masher. Stir through the spiced onions, spinach and coriander.
5. Serve the spicy sausages with the crushed Bombay potatoes, mango chutney and a crunchy salad of radishes, cucumber and coriander.
Rate This Recipe