- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes allow extra time if making your own dough
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 pizza dough
- 75 g fontina cheese
Tips and Suggestions
See David Rocco's simple recipe for pizza dough
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. In a frying pan heat the olive oil and brown the garlic. Add the spinach and sauté until wilted. Add salt to taste and allow to cool.
3. Stretch out dough and roll out on a lightly floured surface. Add the sautéed spinach onto one half of the dough and top with slices of fontina cheese. Fold the dough over. Pinch the opposite ends of the dough together. Lightly brush the dough with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
4. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
Rate This Recipe