- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 55 g spinach, chopped
- 300 ml béchamel sauce, shop-bought
- 300 ml double cream
- 6 pancakes, shop-bought
- 6 slices ham, thinly-sliced
- 55 g gruyère cheese, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Place the spinach with a splash of water in a separate pan. Cover and cook until tender, around 2-3 minutes.
3. Drain the spinach and mix in the Bechamel sauce.
4. Heat the double cream in a pan and boil until reduced by half to 150ml.
5. Meanwhile, place a pancake in a greased ovenproof dish. Top with a slice of ham and some of the spinach Bechamel sauce, then top with a pancake.
6. Continue layering the pancakes, ham and spinach Bechamel sauce until all the ingredients have been used up.
7. Pour over the hot reduced cream and sprinkle over the Gruyere cheese.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes until bubbling and golden.
Rate This Recipe