- Serves: 4
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large boned leg of goat (or substitute lamb)
- 2 tsp cumin seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 tsp coriander, lightly toasted
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 3 clove garlic, thinly chopped
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp acacia honey
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper
1. Using a sharp knife, make several deep incisions in the meat.
2. Make the marinade by mixing together the spices, garlic, soy and honey in a bow. Add the olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Marinade the meat for up to 24 hours.
3. Barbecue the meat for 1-2 hours, until cooked to your liking.
Rate This Recipe