- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus setting time
- Effort: easy
- 12 large strawberries
- 200 g white chocolate
- 50 g milk or dark chocolate
1. Lay out a baking sheet covered with greaseproof paper. Give the strawberries a good wash and wipe dry with kitchen paper, leaving the green tops on.
2. Melt the chocolate either in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, or in short bursts in the microwave until melted and runny.
3. Holding onto the green heads, dunk each strawberry into the melted chocolate until well coated, shake off the excess drops and then place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until theyre all coated then pop in the fridge to set.
4. To make the faces melt the remaining chocolate, pour into a disposable piping bag, snip the end and pipe spooky faces onto each berry. Allow to set then serve on a platter.
For more spooky ideas, take a look at our Halloween recipe collection
Rate This Recipe