- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- crème fraîche, to serve
1. Beat together the eggs, milk, spring onion, tarragon, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a 20cm frying pan and pour in the egg mixture. Cook for about 3 minutes until golden and almost set.
3. Slide the frittata on to a plate, then turn the pan over on top of the plate and carefully flip the frittata. Cook for a minute longer.
4. Serve the frittata with a dollop the crème fraiche on top and a sprig of tarragon.
Rate This Recipe