- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 2 clove garlic, rushed
- 300 g baby courgettes, top, tailed and sliced
- 350 g celery, washed and de-veined and sliced
- 100 g baby aubergines
- black pepper
- 2 tsp thyme, chopped
- 1 tbsp flour
For the crumble topping
- 100 g white fresh breadcrumbs
- 100 g parmesan, grated
- 50 g hazelnuts, crushed
- 250 g stilton cheese, crumbled
- 2 dessert pears, cored, peeled and diced
1. Set the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat and fry the onion for 2 minutes and then add the garlic. Fry for a further minute or so and then add the courgette, celery and aubergine. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over the thyme leaves.
3. Stir in the flour and mix well. Set the mixture aside.
4. To make the crumble, place the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, hazelnuts, black pepper into a bowl and mix well.
5. Pour all the vegetable ingredients into a lightly buttered ovenproof dish and level off. Sprinkle over the diced pear and Stilton cheese, then sprinkle over the crumble mix.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
Rate This Recipe