- Serves: 12-16
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300 g pumpkin puree
- 175 g butter, softened
- 4 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 150 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 280 g self-raising flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 60 g shelled pistachio nuts, chopped
- 150 g white chocolate, chopped
- icing sugar, to finish
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
2. Base-line a 30 x 23cm tin with baking parchment and grease the sides.
3. Put the pumpkin, butter, maple syrup, caster sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl and beat together until evenly mixed. Fold in the nuts and chocolate and pour into the prepared tray. Smooth down lightly with a pallet knife.
4. Bake in the oven for about 40-45 minutes until firm to the touch. Cool in the tin.
5. Dust with icing sugar and cut into squares.
Rate This Recipe