- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 x 150 g fillet steaks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 onions, sliced
- 4 tbsp shop-bought hollandaise sauce
- 2 tbsp horseradish mustard
- 4 crusty bread rolls
- 100 g rocket
1. Put a griddle pan over a high heat and leave it to get very hot.
2. Brush the steaks with the olive oil and then griddle for about three minutes on each side, keeping the heat high, until done.
3. Season the steak with salt and pepper and cover with aluminium foil while you leave it to rest for about five minutes in a warm place.
4. Meanwhile add the onions to the pan and cook until softened.
5. Mix the hollandaise sauce and horseradish mustard together in a small bowl.
6. Slice each bread roll in two, and then spread the horseradish hollandaise sauce on four of the slices. Arrange the rocket leaves on top.
7. Top with the fried onions and steak and finish with the other bread roll half for each sandwich. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe