- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g fillet steak
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp peanut or sunflower oil
- 4 small gherkins, chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 4 small shallots, finely chopped
- 1 bunches parsley, chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets, in oil, finely chopped
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- tabasco, to taste
- pomme frites, to serve
1. Chop the beef finely by hand.
2. In a bowl mix the egg yolks, Dijon mustard and oil. Stir in the remaining ingredients, adding Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco to taste.
3. Mix with the beef and shape into patties. Serve with crisp pomme frites.
Rate This Recipe