- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 medium beetroot
- 1 pinches black pepper
- 2 fillet steaks, each 175g
- 1 handfuls flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 handfuls leaves lettuce, peppery
- 200 g blue cheese, preferably Swaledale
- 3 tbsp olive oil
1. Melt half of the butter in a saucepan and fry the beetroots.
2. Season the steaks with salt and freshly ground black pepper and fry them in the remaining butter, in a non-stick frying pan until done to your liking.
3. Put the beetroot into a bowl with the parsley and lettuce leaves and crumble in the blue cheese. Add the olive oil and season to taste.
4. Serve a mound of salad with the steaks.
Rate This Recipe